Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

My second Mother's Day - overall a pretty good day! There were pancakes in the morning, bubbly in the afternoon and homemade pizza for dinner!


Unfortunately, A has been battling a cold this weekend (cough plus runny nose plus teething plus whiny equals sad, pathetic baby), so we spent a lot of time doing everything we could to get smiles out of her, including lots of random photos!


But she perked up after her nap and we enjoyed the incredibly nice sunny afternoon that Seattle had to offer which was so very wonderful and needed after all the rain we've had so far this spring. Plus, you know. Bread. Bread is awesome.


I've been back at work for a few weeks now which is why I've had even less time to come here to write. I have so many things I want to talk about, including A's first birthday (so what that that was almost 5 months ago!), Easter, A's new learning tower that B built(!) and I'd also like to talk a bit about our childcare situation now. One of these days I'll figure out the balance that is working and playing with A and also spending time with B and my family and friends.

Oh, and of course as soon as I started looking at photos I couldn't help but include this one - we went to see the new cheetahs at the Woodland Park Zoo and while A didn't see much of the cheetahs (they were lying down at the back of the exhibit) she looooved checking out the flamingos!


It's crazy to me that I remember putting her in that shirt back when she was around 6 months or so (it was more like a dress then), and now she's getting to the point where it's going to be too small for her soon!

But until I get around to writing those posts, here's one of the things that A loves to help me with - folding laundry.


Yes. That is my underwear. What, you don't wear underwear on your head?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...