Sunday, May 12, 2013

My First Mother's Day

You guys? Being a mom is pretty cool sometimes. Especially when you get to celebrate your first Mother's Day with your family, including your own mama and of course the one who made you a mom.




Also? Dang is my little girl cute (thanks Aunt S for the dress!!). Love her so very much. 


A hanging out with Granddad and not crying!


Are you my mother?


This was after I tried to wipe off her mouth and she decided she'd rather stuff the entire burp cloth in her mouth.



Happy Mother's Day to all of you mamas out there, wherever your babies may be!


But an extra special hug to my mom, the best one a girl could ask for. I only hope I can follow in your footsteps when it comes to raising A.

3 comments:

  1. Greetings, I'm Celsa and I'm really pleased thаt I
    came uрon blogger.com. I haνe got а quick question
    which Ι’d lіkе to ask if уou don't mind. I was curious to find out how you focus yourself and clear your mind before writing. Lately I just can't get my head
    clear so that I'm ready to concentrate on my ideas. I love writing once I get into it, but in most cases I feel as if I end up losing the first ten to fifteen minutes driving myself to focus. Any tips or suggestions?

    Feel free to visit my homepage :: 59607

    ReplyDelete
  2. The final result of the is a finish exercise routine that engages every one
    of the muscular tissues.

    Here is my weblog www.getfitnstrong.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instead, its just a little tiny excess weight which costs about $30 recognized as
    kettlebell weights.

    Take a look at my web site ... http://www.getfitnstrong.com/adjustable-dumbbells/dumbbells-sale-further/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...