Thursday, January 31, 2013

She's here!

She's here! And she's a she! 


She arrived a week ago, very early on Thursday morning (which means she's a week old already - how did that happen??). At some point I'll update more about how everything went (overall, really well!), but I've got a new baby to snuggle and it's amazing how much time that takes up.

As an aside, I've added her name in the photo, but I'd appreciate if no one would use her name in the comments. It's not a secret by any means, but given that I refrain from using B or my full names on the blog, I'm planning on continuing that by not using baby A's full name here either. 

5 comments:

  1. She is lovely. Welcome A (a great name shared by my aunt)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a healthy beautiful baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! Lookit all that hair! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...