Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I have seen so many adorable babies in costume pictures this week! I'm pretty sure there's not much cuter than baby Batman, baby lobster or baby caterpillar. Unless it's another baby costume. Love it! And seeing all of the pictures makes me so excited when I think about the 9 months old that I'll have to dress up this time next year. I am all about taking advantage of getting to decide the cuteness as long as I can until the kiddo gets to be in charge of what he/she will dress up as.

As for us, we're staying pretty low-key for Halloween this year. We have some candy on the off chance we get trick or treaters (we didn't get any last year so I'm not getting my hopes up, but I had to have candy just in case! And also because baby likes chocolate. Clearly).

I don't think I've dressed up for Halloween since law school - though funny enough it was at this time of year that B and I started dating during my last year of law school (though of course there's some friendly disagreement about actual dates and such...). But to me, after nearly 2 years of marriage, 5 years of being together, and 3 months away from becoming parents, I know that there's no other person I'd rather be going through life with. Looking forward to some relaxing and cozy time on the couch tonight!

Hope all of you who are out trick or treating (or going to Halloween parties) have a wonderful (and safe!) evening. And to all of those affected by Sandy on the East Coast, I'm hoping you're safe, dry and warm as well.

(And next year I promise to have cute Halloween baby pictures to post!)

1 comment:

  1. It's a good post. In this post, you gave such a very cute ideas for the decorations of Seattle Halloween Events.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...