Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Good Day

Today was a really good day. 

1) I got some fantastic news at work about something that we've been working so hard on for the past few months (I can explain more later, but for now I just want to give a big freaking hug to the world!)

With that completed, I can now hopefully have a long overdue meeting with my boss about a couple of things, which should also go well!

2) One of my very best friends, K, got engaged over the weekend! 



She was one of my bridesmaids (and now I get to return the favor!) and I am SO excited for her! Her fiance proposed while we were all out on her dad's boat enjoying the beautiful sunny weekend we had. Congrats again you two, I'm so happy for you both!


Photos blatantly stolen from K's Facebook page. 

3) Felix Hernandez just pitched the first perfect game in Mariner's history! There have only been 23 perfect games in major league history, and it's the second one to happen at Safeco Field this year. Too cool! 

See? It's been a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a good day. :) Glad you got the good news you've been working for at work!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...