Friday, August 17, 2012

And a bit more good news

You can probably tell that I've been a little bit distracted over here lately, what with the not posting very much, and then when I do post it's mainly about nonsensical things. Well, I've actually had several good reasons for that.

In the first place, as I mentioned yesterday, work has been crazy for the last couple of months. But that huge project (which was actually a continuing series of big projects since about March, let's be honest) came to a final and awesome conclusion. Again, I can say more about it next week, but the upshot is that I did a major happy dance at about noon on Wednesday and since then I've felt like a big, giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

And second, a little something else has been going on behind the scenes over here at A Long Far View. 


Why yes, that is a 17 week baby bump, not just evidence of a few too many burritos eaten the day before.

Come January Cody's little world is going to get rocked. Poor guy. He has no idea what's about to hit him.

Enjoy life while you can you little stinker!

15 comments:

  1. Hooray!! So excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!!! You are looking fab! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah girl, yeaaaaaah!! :) So happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an exciting time for you all! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everyone! We're so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS!! I'm so far behind on reading blogs I just found out! Fantastic news! Such an amazing and exciting stage in life. I just had my first and we are loving every second of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...