Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy (almost!) Fourth!

Last year I finally made this cake and brought it to share with friends at their 4th of July party. I also got to meet several adorable kiddos and play with lots of dogs. Overall, a very excellent 4th, I must say. 



Especially as we ended up with a spectacular view of the Lake Union fireworks!

This year promises to be a much lower key sort of celebration. While I will still be bringing food and drink to another get-together with friends, I will not be making that cake. Fun as it was, it was a lot of work. But I am very happy that we will get to spend the day relaxing with friends who we don't see nearly as often as I'd like.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and are able to celebrate with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...