Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bring Back Our Sonics

Tonight is game 2 of the NBA finals. And this is probably one of the most painful match ups for a final series I can imagine.

On the one hand, you've got the Miami Heat. I don't particularly dislike them, but after the way Lebron James ended up there, I usually don't root for them either.

But on the other hand, you've got the OKC Thunder. AKA the Seattle SuperSonics that Clay Bennett stole from Seattle 4 years ago. Hate him and hate David Stern for letting that happen.

Now some people in Seattle look like they've got a workable plan to get an NBA team back here. I really hope so - Seattle without basketball is just wrong. Today's rally was a nice demonstration of just how badly people want basketball back. Now let's make it happen.

Didn't hurt that the rally was right outside my office window either!

Now bring back our Sonics!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...