Friday, May 4, 2012

TGIF

Today has been... well... let's just say I'm very, very happy that it's Friday. The ups and downs (that we're still dealing with) have been a bit insane (not necessarily terribly bad, more just terribly ill-timed).


But instead of focusing on all that, I'm going to focus on the fact that it's Friday afternoon, I'm heading out of work and looking forward to a weekend with no real plans except to watch the Kentucky Derby tomorrow. I'll take it.


And since I had to run a few errands at lunch time I finally got to satisfy my McFlurry craving that I've had since Amber was talking about them. Damn, can that just hit the spot sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I've been craving a McFlurry recently too. You may have made it worse :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...