Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Other Shoe

Do you ever feel like you're just waiting for the other shoe to drop? I've been feeling like that for some time now, and unfortunately it appears that today is finally that day. 


I'm ok, and my family is fine, but some seriously bad shit is going on in one area of my life right now. And I have absolutely no idea how to spin it into anything positive here except that it will be a learning experience. 


One hell of a learning experience. 


And quite frankly, a learning experience that I never wanted.


So today is going to be rough. All I can say is that I will definitely be needing a drink when it's over.




Update: So a couple people have mentioned that perhaps this was too cryptic. Apologies for that. I haven't lost my job and everything really is fine with me and B (and the rest of my family). This does involve a crappy situation at my job, but I am still employed! (and for that I am grateful). 


Thank you for all of your kind thoughts today! I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. Sending you love and prayers friend! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good happy thoughts your way. Sorry for all you are going through.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...