Wednesday, May 2, 2012

One Look

All it takes is one look.

A look toward the leash gets the dog so excited his tail whips back and forth threatening to knock over my water glass.

A look toward the outside means it's time for an afternoon stroll - getting all of us out of the house and into the fresh air for some much needed Vitamin D after the sun has been hiding for too long.

A look toward him makes me wonder how I could be lucky enough to have him in my life.

A look toward me reminds me he feels the same way. 

So many things can be shared with a look. 

I hope we never stop looking at each other that way.

1 comment:

  1. what a sweet post. i really love this and can most definitely relate, esp. to the last line :).

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...