Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday slump

Yesterday was a pretty great day. Gorgeous sunny day in Seattle, Sounders game with friends (where they won AND I got to see my first Sounders goal!), dinner out with my husband, and just overall one of those great days that make me remember how much I love my life. I was supposed to finish the day off by meeting some friends downtown, but promptly fell asleep on the couch entirely too early and missed that. Whoops.


Today has been... different. I have a few things going that I'm not quite prepared to talk about publicly yet, but it's definitely a down day. Luckily by virtue of it being Sunday, that means I can curl up on the couch with my dog and watch some fantastically bad television for a little while as I work through these feelings. I know intellectually that things will be ok, and tomorrow will be better, but today I'm going to wallow just a bit.


Any other suggestions for getting through days like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...