Monday, February 6, 2012

Whoa

Holy hell, it's February. And we're a week into February at that! When did that happen? Wasn't it 2011 like a week ago? 


Anyway, yeah. Crazy. Pretty sure the reason the days are flying by is because I have this huge, gigantic test at the end of the month that I need more time to prepare for, but since time is relative it has to speed up until then. Dammit.


On the other hand, honestly this entire year has felt like it's gone by at warp speed. There are 13 days until B's and my first anniversary. THIRTEEN. SERIOUSLY? This time last year I was wrapped up in wedding planning (and going a bit crazy, I might add), coupled with a little bit lot of unemployed panic. This year I'm gainfully employed and studying hard so that I can become a member of yet another state's bar. Did not think that was going to happen as part of my unemployment found me bound and determined to be done with being an attorney and certain that I would never take another bar as long as I lived. 


Ha. 


If only.


So that's why things are a bit quiet over here. I have lots to do with not lots of time in which to fit it all in. But that's life, isn't it? Or something? 


Anyway. I'm here. Studying. Or working. Or sleeping. Not the stuff of incredibly interesting posts, but luckily the studying part will be over in 3 weeks. And then we can get back to the interesting stuff of what the hell am I going to do with the rest of my life. 


Or maybe just what I might do for the next couple of years? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...