Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So close!

Two days down, one more to go. Luckily the last day isn't a full day, but a half day of professional responsibility essays.


I'm so ready to be done. No more studying in the evenings, no more devoting the majority of my weekends to trying to memorize what's required for personal jurisdiction, or all of the elements for various crimes like robbery, assault, or felony murder. Not to mention having to detail the constitutional violations an officer may have committed by interrogating a suspect without the correct Miranda warnings! 


It's amazing to me that I was able to store as much knowledge in my head as I did - and it's been pouring out of me for the past two days as I answered 18 essay questions.


I have six more questions tomorrow and then I'm done! 


(and will immediately commence praying that I passed until I find out the results in 9 weeks!)

2 comments:

  1. Professional responsibility? You'll knock this one out of the park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a paralegal course to see about being a Paralegal and my oh my! I was a overwhelmed to say the least. The law is so complicated and especially Family law was just so strange because of all the variables. I can only imagine the amount of knowledge you have crammed in your head. Anyhow, I'm sure it will be a relief to be done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...