Sunday, January 15, 2012

Snow Day in Seattle

Today was one of those days that you feel like a kid - you wake up and it's SNOWING! Sure it wasn't sticking, but it was still pretty. Then all of a sudden - it's STICKING! And it's snowing harder! 






And while it's fun to play in, of course that's also when my adult side has to start reminding me of the fact that I have to fly out tomorrow and what if the roads all turn to ice and what if, what if, what if.


We live near the bottom of a pretty steep one lane road. I was wondering if they would shut it to traffic when we got snow, and apparently they do!


Luckily the snow has mostly stopped and the roads should be ok tomorrow (here's hoping the airport is too!). So this afternoon B, Cody and I enjoyed a fun walk down the waterfront, tossing snowballs at the dog and just generally acting like kids.








I love snow days in Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...