Monday, January 2, 2012

Answering the questions


Christmas has come and gone.

New Year's has come and gone.

The Rose Bowl is still on, but shortly that will be over for the year as well.

2012 is starting out with too many question marks for me but I'm looking forward to answering them.


Even if the answers aren't exactly what I think I'm looking for, I'm working on trusting that even if I can't see the whole path right now, seeing the next few steps is enough.


I just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other.


Or in the immortal words of Dory, "Just keep swimming."

4 comments:

  1. I always, always, always say to myself "just keep swimming" ... everything will continue to ebb and flow and hopefully all the questions will be answered sooner then later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly - I just have to let it play out and the answers will be what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dory gets me through so many many days... and then I add in a little advice from Snow White (with a smile and a song). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think one of the important things about all the questions is that you can pick them and chose how to answer them.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...