Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wedding in the Woods: Surprise Photobooth!

After the cake had been cut and the dance party was going strong, I found out that Kat had one more surprise up her sleeve.






She set up a photo booth.






This wasn't in our budget so I wasn't prepared with props or anything else, but she had that covered too. (And people improvised by grabbing whatever else they could find. Like an extension cord. Because why not?)








Some of my favorite pictures ended up being ones from the photobooth. 






It was pretty hilarious to see later who the hams were, going back to the booth multiple times.













And of course, I had to get some shots with a couple good friends of mine!










It was such an amazing surprise and one I really appreciated. Thanks again Kat!






*Unless otherwise noted, all photos by the fabulously talented Persimmon Images.

Want to catch up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...