Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Our First Holiday Card

I mentioned last year how I really wanted to send out holiday cards for the first time (especially since it was right before our wedding, and, well, I wanted to do it!).


But yeah, it was right before our wedding. There was no way that was going to happen.


So this year we did it! And even better, we managed to get them out before Christmas (thanks in large part to my wonderful husband who addressed 90% of the cards that we sent out. Thanks, B!).


I knew that I wanted to use a wedding photo because let's face it, the year in which you get married is the only year in which you can get away with that (at least that's my rule of thumb). But I had a really hard time deciding what photo to use. In the end B and I kept coming back to this one, and B made the final call. 




I love the juxtaposition of the black and white photo with "Merry and Bright."


I've talked a lot about how much I'm looking forward to 2012, so for now, I'm off to enjoy the last few days of 2011 and here's hoping the next year is a good one for us all!

1 comment:

  1. What a great card! I also really like the b&w photo right next to the brightly colored message.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...