Friday, September 23, 2011

She's Married!

Oh wow. We had such an amazing time at my sister's wedding last weekend, and I haven't even shown you any pictures yet! I don't have any idea where September has gone, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be October before I know it. Since I don't have all of my photos on my computer yet, I'm going to borrow a few that my aunt sent me.


And also? I'm pretty sure that going to the first wedding after your own might just be the best thing ever. You get to relive all the fun moments of your own wedding with no stress! I had an absolutely wonderful time when B and I got married, but I'm pretty sure I had a lot more fun last weekend. I'll be back with more pictures soon, but can I just say, how amazingly gorgeous is my sister?? Love her and my new brother-in-law, and thank you both for such a great time!














*All photos courtesy of my aunt

3 comments:

  1. Wow you guys look alike. You're so right about the wedding right after yours being the best. Seeing as how it was your sister's I can't even imagine. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie - that picture of your parents is so great! Your mom looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...