Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday, Monday

After an amazing weekend with some friends I have not seen in far too long, I got hit upside the head by real life today. Not literally. But you know, in that way that only a Monday back at work when everything hits you at once (and there's no more vacation in sight). So I already know this week will be tough. But I've got a couple of fun posts up my sleeves for this, and my first guest post goes live this week (don't worry, I'll let you know when/where once it's live).


So, here's hoping that the Monday blues don't turn into a week long funk! In the meantime, I'm spending my evening catching up on a few of my favorite shows - Project Runway, Amazing Race, How I Met Your Mother and whatever else we might squeeze in (yes, I like TV, yes, I watch quite a bit, and no, I don't care if you think that makes me shallow. Relaxing with my husband and puppy in a way that will be all but impossible once we introduce little kiddos into the picture makes me a happy, happy woman! Plus any time I can snuggle with my husband is a good evening in my books).


Hope your Monday was better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...