Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Weekend in the Woods: We Make Our Entrance

After I realized it was time, we all lined up outside the double doors leading to the Great Hall, waiting for the ceremony to begin.






Our friends and family had gathered to support us.






Two dear friends from college began playing music they had arranged for the processional, 



while Mr. EB and his parents walked down the aisle.




As Mr. EB's groomspeople joined him at the front, my girls walked down the aisle one by one.





After that, I took a deep breath, closed my eyes for a moment and took a moment to let it all sink in. And then I walked with my father to meet my husband.





*Unless otherwise noted, all photos by the fabulously talented Persimmon Images.

Want to catch up?

We bottle and seal our wedding wine.
We finish our projects one week out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...