Friday, August 19, 2011

6 Months



Six months.



Today marks our six month anniversary. When B and I realized it the other day, we both couldn't really believe it. It feels like we've been married forever. But it also feels like our wedding day was just last week. I swear we were just finalizing the seating chart and bottling the wine that we would serve our guests.



Six months after our wedding we'll drink another bottle of our wedding wine and toast to one of the happiest days we've ever had. I wonder if we'll ever have that many people who love and support us all gathered in one place again.




The past six months have been a whirlwind of settling into new jobs, looking for our next place to live (which we've found! I can't wait to move!) and generally just enjoying married life. People have asked me if anything felt different after the wedding, and for me the main difference has been a deeper feeling of contentment and happiness in our family. B and I are a unit, working together through the ups and downs that we've already faced and those that we'll continue to face in the future.


I love you, B! Here's to many more months and years to come!


*All photos by the wonderfully talented Persimmon Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...