Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weekend in the Woods: Time to get Dressed!

Finally, it was time to put my dress on! 





I absolutely loved my dress. I purchased it from Cicada Bridal in Seattle, and it was exactly what I wanted. Simple elegance that fit me perfectly.




I wanted my mom and my sister to be the only ones around when I got dressed, so we found a quiet spot in the back of the offices where I could get dressed. 






No, I don't know what I was pointing at either.






My mom helped me put on my jewelry - a pearl necklace that SIL and Groomswoman B gave me from the Phillippines and the bracelet I got from Etsy (with a little additional Bee love!). 



I added the earrings that my aunt (and godmother) let me borrow from when she got married, and I got my hairflower from Silver Pencils (aka Mrs. Espresso!).


As a sidenote, I have to mention just how incredibly helpful it was to have a photographer who had already been a bride. It never even crossed my mind to bring doublesided tape, but when we realized that my bra straps weren't staying as hidden as we wanted them to, it was Kat to the rescue! She had everything that I didn't even know I might need!

After I was ready, it was time for a few portraits:





Finally I was ready and it was time to meet Mr. EB for our first look! 

*Unless otherwise noted, all photos by the fabulously talented Persimmon Images.


Want to catch up?

We bottle and seal our wedding wine.
We finish our projects one week out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...