Tuesday, March 22, 2011

One Month!

On Saturday we celebrated our one month-aversary! Now, Mr. EB and I have never really been big on celebrating anniversaries. I think the first one that we really celebrated was our engage-aversary last December (this is what happens when you aren't entirely certain when you started dating so there was no real date to pin it on).


This was actually us a month ago on our mini-moon. We forgot to take a picture on our month-aversary. Whoops.


But we wanted to do something special for one month, because hey, we could! It also marked the end of Mr. EB's finals so we had even more reason to celebrate (plus the second round of March Madness was on and it was like a full on party over here!). We don't have a lot of money to spare at the moment, so we decided to make a yummy meal at home together and toast our marriage with some of our wedding wine (that might be my favorite part about having blended our own wine - all the leftover bottles that we have for the future!).


I know that one month is not a long time in the grand scheme of thing, but it was a pretty great month, and here's to many, many more!


Did you do anything special for your month-aversary?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I don't really remember, I think we went out to dinner? I could be wrong. LOL Happy Month-a-versary! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...