Saturday, February 12, 2011

One Week!

Hey all, I know it's been quiet around here lately, but I have a great excuse - we're getting married in ONE WEEK!!!!


I'm so, so excited and ready for next weekend to be here. Yes, we have some more things we need to take care of (like finishing up my gifts for my girls, labeling the bottles of wine and sealing their tops with wax, binding the Facebooks... yeah we're going to be busy the next couple of days!), but I'm feeling really good about where we're at and how long it will take to finish everything up. 


However, I reserve the right to amend that statement later on in the week!


I've got several more posts going up this week on Weddingbee, and I'm going to try to schedule a few to post after the wedding so it won't be totally dark over here. I just wanted to check in to say hi and let you know how things are over here. 


One more week!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...