Monday, February 21, 2011

MRS. Eggs Benedict

I'm married!!! 

I just wanted to pop in and say hi and that holy cow what an awesome, fabulous, amazing (and exhausting!) weekend we just had! 

Don't worry, I'm not actually going to be blogging while on my mini-moon with Mr. EB (it's short enough as it is!), but I didn't want to leave you completely hanging, so I have a few posts about thank you cards and some other things that have been floating around in my head but I didn't get a chance to talk about before the wedding.

But now Mr. EB and I are off for a few days of blissful relaxation and basking in the glow of being newlyweds (and ignoring all forms of communication with the outside world!).

Love,
Mrs. Eggs Benedict

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!! In fact you'll prob be done with your recaps before me - but I can't wait to read em! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...