Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's Time

It's early. Still quiet out. I'm sitting here alone in the Guest Cottage before the day gets going. Pretty soon I'll head over and grab breakfast, we'll have our rehearsal and then start our hair and makeup. I can't believe today is here. It's been 14 months of planning, laughter, ideas being crafted into reality, and of course a few tears.


Hive, I have to thank you. I haven't been here long, but I have loved being here. You've offered me ideas I hadn't thought of, gushed over inspiration pictures with me and snapped me back into reality a couple of times. Being a part of this community is being a part of something special. And I can't thank you enough for that.


Mr. EB, today you and I are pledging to spend the rest of our lives together. I know that not everyday can be as special as today will be, but every day I will love you and promise to do everything I can to make our relationship the best it can be. You have been there for me through the ups and downs of life, work and planning our wedding. I can't wait to say the words that will make you my husband. I love you so much!


I'm going to sit here a little bit longer and enjoy the solitude while I have it. All too soon I know it will get loud and crazy. See you all on the other side when I get back!


Love,
Miss Eggs Benedict

1 comment:

  1. I hope you wedding was everything you imagined and more! Enjoy you're honeymoon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...