Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Showered with Ribbons

No bridal shower is complete without the ribbon bouquet. Which I forgot to share in yesterday's post. Whoops. So, while I got to have fun ripping apart the wrapping paper (and very carefully taking off the bows):




my MOH and best friend S spent her time like this:



This isn't quite the finished product (apparently I don't have a picture of that, so you'll just have to wait for its debut at our rehearsal!), but it's close:

Am I the only one who had a very surreal moment at her shower thinking about how the next time I'd be carrying that plate full of ribbons would be at the rehearsal?? No? Just me? Ok then.

Thanks again MOH S for making the ribbon bouquet (and now I really hope that she still has it, because otherwise I have no idea what happened to it...), and C for all of the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...