Monday, January 3, 2011

Putting our stamp on it

Finally, after what seemed like forever, the invites went out! After a long day of printing out all of the pieces and then two full days working with my mom and sister over the holidays to stamp, assemble and address them, they made their way at the end of December to family and friends all over the world!


Before I reveal them, I have to give a big huge THANK YOU to the post office for coming out with a great new Forever stamp (although I think I heard somewhere that in the future all stamps will be Forever stamps? If so, that's pretty awesome for all of us who won't have to worry about trying to find a cute 2 cent stamp to add up to whatever new amount the post office deems is the price for mailing).




My mom found these stamps a few weeks before we finished up our invitations and I'm so excited about them! They are perfect for both our invitations and our woodsy wedding in general - I love them!


So thank you Postmaster General for not making me use the Liberty Bell Forever stamps for my invitations. Post Office win!

2 comments:

  1. We already got our invite. 100% of the residents of 4024 agree . . . best RSVP ever. Huzzah to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! So happy you guys got it (and that you like the RSVP :) )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...