Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Surrounded by fabulous women


The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.

~ Elizabeth Foley


I love this quote. And I feel it's wonderfully accurate for my close friends throughout the years. As I was going through photos for a couple of projects I'm working on, I realized yet again that I'm an incredibly lucky person. There are so many people in this world who love me and care about my happiness, specifically women, and I cannot wait until our wedding when I get to have so many of them in the same place at the same time. I've been blessed with some amazing friendships, and I can only thank whatever god might be out there for putting them in my life. I know I'm lucky to have them, and I hope they know just how much I love them.



Like these girls who helped get me through law school:






And these girls who got me through college:






And of course, my absolutely wonderful bridesmaids and mother who have helped me so much with all of the wedding craziness that is starting to gather steam like a runaway train!



We've been to each other's weddings, we've celebrated each other's successes and we've drowned our sorrows together with glasses of wine. With kids and work and other personal obligations will come more challenges in finding the time to see each other, but I can only hope that in 50 years we'll have many more happy memories to look back on.

Soon they'll all be dancing at our wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...