Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Oops

So we're two months out from the wedding and I just realized something. I still have no idea who's going to do my hair. Oops.


See, I know I want someone to do it. But I've run into a couple of different road blocks. And then when I decided I'd do my own makeup I guess I just kind of forgot that I needed to actually book someone to do my hair.


Again. Oops.


So. Now what?


Luckily, Bridesmaid K has worked in the salon industry and has some amazing and ridiculously talented friends. So I have a couple of options now, all of which will depend on how much it costs to have him come over to the island. The first option is to have her friend come over the day of and do my hair. The only way this works though, is if he gives me a really nice friend discount. Because I can't afford his normal prices right now (like at all. He's that awesome). 


The second option is to have him do a hair trial with me, Bridesmaid K and Co-MOH S (oh, did I not tell you about that? Yup, I'm having two MOHs now). Then Co-MOH S can replicate it for the wedding. She's done some amazing things with my hair before, and especially with step by step instructions I'm not worried at all. This option is probably what's going to happen, because I'm pretty sure that even if he can give me a friend discount I still can't afford him (especially with any travel feel that is added on). 


So. Definitely an oops on forgetting about a pretty important part of my wedding day look, but I'm pretty confident we'll be able to pull it off. I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...