Friday, November 5, 2010

Weddings!

Does anyone else love going to weddings now that you're planning your own? I love seeing what other people decide to do - from the invitations they send out, to what her dress is going to look like, to how they've crafted their ceremony... love!


B and I have taken some pretty memorable trips over the past few years, including to the Big Island of Hawaii and Maui for our Bar Trips.




But some of my favorite traveling is to see family and friends - especially when it's for their big day. We drove to California to see our friends C and B tie the knot a year ago. Let's just say that while the wedding was absolutely awesome, neither of us are eager to drive to the Sacramento area very often.


Yeah, we hauled Cody down to Cali on that trip. He got to hang out with my sister while we partied it up in wine country. He liked that a lot more than the 10 hours in the car on the way back up.

Some of my favorite girls together at C's wedding.

Ok, so we didn't have to travel to M's wedding, but I love this photo!

Since we've been planning our own wedding, whenever I go to a friend's wedding I can't help but get even more excited about our own. It's getting closer and it's starting to feel so real - this thing's really gonna happen!

Our next trip is to California for B's cousin's wedding and I'm really excited to spend more time with his family. That and the fact that we don't have to take Cody to California with us this time! And even better? This is the last wedding on our calendar before our own - it's our turn next!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...