Thursday, November 11, 2010

More Hairflowers


But of course I couldn't leave well enough alone. I had to keep searching other options. And I found some beautiful options. Like this amazing one from SilverPencils' Etsy shop (aka Mrs. Espresso from Weddingbee): 


Or how about these which could be clustered together for a slightly different look?


Or a fuller flower with more petals like this one:


Aaaand now I don't know what I want to do! I haven't purchased the ribbon to make the first flower yet because I can't decide if I want to make that one or buy a different one. Or do I want to buy material and try my hand at making a fuller flower myself? I really can't decide. Did anyone else have this problem? What did you decide to do?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that last one. Like really really love it.

    I totally cheated & bought mine off Etsy. I LOVE it though, here's my post on it. I can't
    http://beerbudgetbridesmusings.blogspot.com/2010/08/hair-flowers.html

    I swear I read an awesome tutorial a while ago but I can't find it. Here's Laura's:
    http://bridesideoflife.blogspot.com/2009/08/flower-for-my-hand.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...