Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm enjoying today with some good food, good wine and my wonderful family. In between turkey, stuffing, football, naps and a good Syrah, I just wanted to mention how thankful I am for everything I have in my life right now.


Not everything has gone right this past year, but a lot of things have been pretty amazing. Somewhat ironically, the same can be said of this week. We were planning on starting to print and assemble our invitations while at my parents' house for Thanksgiving. But due to #snomg 2010 my parents were without power for several days and our Thanksgiving location has changed which means no invitation printing. Nevertheless, we will find time to print everything and mail them eventually. I'm all about rolling with the punches right now. 

And B, I love you and I can't wait to marry you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...