Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Something Blue!

I got my shoes! 


If you remember, I was trying to decide what pair of blue shoes would be my "something blue."  I decided to go with the Caparros Italia because I loved the deep blue satin and thought they'd be the most elegant peeking out under my dress. Even better? They were $40 on sale at Endless.com! Yes please! I'm actually really happy that I ordered them when I did, because when I looked again a couple of weeks later, they were completely out of my size.






I have to say, I was a little bit nervous about the heel height though, because my dress is almost the perfect length already. Luckily, when I tried them on with my dress a few days ago, they worked perfectly! And the dress will still be a good length for when my feet can't handle the heels anymore and I need to put on some flats for dancing (or when I'm wearing rain boots for any outdoor pictures we do. Which reminds me, I still need to look for rain boots and flats. Hmm, glad the heels were such a great price!). I'm still not going to show a picture of the dress until after the wedding because Mr. EB does read my blog every so often, but here are the shoes when I tried them on with the dress:




I'm so excited that I have everything together for my outfit now! (uh, except the rain boots and flats...). It's coming together y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Mine were the same style only in cream. Word of advice? Break those suckers in!! I'm pretty good with wearing heels all day but I had to change them after cocktail hr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - good to know! I'll definitely be wearing them around a lot before February, but honestly, I'm not much of a heel person, so I won't be shocked if no matter what I do I have to change into flats for the reception!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...