Saturday, October 23, 2010

I want this view

I don't post much about home design or decor on this blog (although I want to once the wedding is over), but I had to share this story with you from the New York Times (and yes, this is another link that B sent me).






This apartment is in the pyramid at the top of the Smith Tower, which at one point was the tallest building in Seattle (obviously, it lost it's claim to height fame a long time ago, but there's just something so wonderfully old and authentic about this building).






You have to read the article and see the pictures of the apartment to believe it, but wow. If I could choose anywhere to live in Seattle, this apartment would be it. Absolutely beautiful, and oh, what a view!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...