Sunday, September 26, 2010

We're home

B took this as we were waiting for my dad to meet us a few days ago.  He never fails to make me smile, and I'm pretty sure that shows just about every time he points his camera in my direction.  


We're unpacking boxes today and watching the Seahawks - now officially our hometown football team (after many, many years of me having adopted them even though I wasn't living anywhere close to Seattle).  I'm so happy to finally be moved and getting settled in here after so many months of waiting to make this move!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats. Seattle is one of my top three favorite Cities! Good luck unpacking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love Seattle too and it feels really good to finally be here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...