Saturday, September 25, 2010

Paperweight

Yesterday was freaking awesome.*

Right up until last night when I managed to get a nasty virus on my laptop which has reduced it to being a very ugly looking paperweight which we can't fix at the moment because we need to burn something onto a CD and, oh yeah we don't have any of those right now because they're all freaking packed.

Because we're moving. Today. Shoot me now.

Needless to say, last night kinda sucked. Mainly because I have a hard time appropriately dealing with these situations when I'm already stressed. Which I am, completely and utterly overwhelmed by said stress, due to the aforementioned move, residual apartment hunting frustration, and oh yeah, the little thing that's been hanging over my head called finding a job.

Sigh. I would like for it to be Sunday night already please.

*Yes, I know I said I had a great day yesterday and then just bitched about my crappy night. I should be able to talk about that soon, but just know that it's for our wedding and if it works out it's going to be a freaking awesome addition to our celebration!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...