Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I want the internets back!

Ok, so are you getting tired of posts with no pictures (or just one random, non-centered one?). Yeah me too. Freaking internet companies that will remain nameless (but rhymes with smomsmast) didn't have any availability for over a week. Why can't we just pick up the equipment ourselves and plug it in? Yeah, I have no idea why not either. Lame.


But! The internet guy is supposed to come today! Which means I get access to my pictures again. Yay!! As much as I love my phone, it's getting a bit old trying to write out blog posts on it (not to mention the pitiful ability to edit!). But assuming the guy actually shows up I've got some fun posts coming up!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...