Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I love my friends!

This girl is awesome. After B and I got engaged, I think her first question after congratulating us was, "Can I throw you a bridal shower?" Um, yes please!  What's especially great about her offer is that it means I can celebrate with a lot of my friends who wouldn't be able to make it to a shower in Seattle. And this way my mom can come down and meet more of my Portland friends before the wedding. Yay!
 
And the even better part about this shower? Marie is planning on making it a wine themed "Stock the Cellar" shower! B and I love wine (as do a lot of our friends) so I'm really excited to spend a couple of hours in the company of good friends and good wine (and cheese!  Yum!)



I don't know any other details beyond the theme (which, seriously, can you tell how excited I am about it??), but I can't wait until it happens and I can share pictures!  

I have to say, the most amazing part about planning our wedding so far has been the love and support from all of our family and friends.  We've gotten so many offers of help from people, whether to throw a fantastic party like this for me, or to help set up the as-yet-to-be-decided-upon decorations for our reception.  Seriously, I'm kind of blown away with the love that I've been feeling (yes that's sappy, I know. You can deal).  I'm trying my best to hold on to all of those good feelings so that I can remember them during the future stressful times that I know will arise.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, yay, I am glad you are excited about it! I am excited planning it. It's going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...