Monday, September 13, 2010

Getting There

I've mentioned before that change is rough for me - whether starting a new exercise routine, getting a new job, or moving and trying to find a new place to live. I attempt to handle it gracefully and sometimes I can succeed for a few hours, days, weeks, but then I hit a wall. I always hit a wall at some point.

I'm hitting the wall. Apartment hunting has been so much more stressful and time consuming than I ever thought possible. And we still haven't found a place. And we need to start packing up our old place. And we still need to get everything else done that needs to happen before we can move cities. And as excited as I am about all of our wedding plans and projects that I want to work on, I can't do that until we find a place to live.

But moving means we're coming back home. And I can't wait until we're here for good.

Today I just hit a wall.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...