Monday, September 6, 2010

Figuring out the look

I'm spending this cloudy and cold Labor Day with B, my mom, my aunt and my cousin as we work on figuring out the ceremony and reception decorations.  Yes, you can all feel a little bit bad for B, but hey, he's the one who wanted to come.  He's been pretty awesome about being involved in every decision because hey, it's his wedding too! (or maybe he just wants Swedish meatballs from Ikea?  Not sure :) ).



I have a lot of ideas for what I want for the overall look and feel of the wedding, but I know that my mom, aunt and cousin are going to be instrumental in helping B and I figure out exactly what we can realistically do to create that feeling that I've been envisioning.  And pretty soon you'll get to see more concrete ideas as it all comes together.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...