Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dancing My Shoes Off

We have our band and I'm so excited!  I really wasn't sure what we were going to do if my friend moved away and they weren't going to be able to play.  I love going to see them whenever they're playing in Seattle, and they always do a great job at getting people out on the dance floor.  That and they have a nice mix of songs to include current popular music as well as all those songs that you just want to belt out at the top of your lungs while dancing with all of your friends (and your new husband!).

As I was listening to Pandora the other day, Sweet Caroline came on the station and reminded me of some of my favorite songs to dance to at weddings, and I can't wait until we're dancing to these at our wedding.  I have no idea how many of these Mr. EB will actually be on the dance floor for - he dances to keep me happy, not because he likes it - but my plan is to rock the dance floor as long as my feet hold out.

Here are just a few of the songs that I love to rock out to:

Sweet Caroline

Sweet Home Alabama

Build Me Up Buttercup

You Shook Me All Night Long

Sweet Child O' Mine

And of course, the song that should be played at all weddings, I don't even care what anyone else thinks about it - Shout

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...