Thursday, August 5, 2010

Unread Library - not going so well

I was all pumped about this Unread Library idea. And then I haven't done anything about it since that post. And in fact, I added at least three books to my reading list without paying attention to the dozens of unread books I have. Whoops.

The next couple of weeks will be difficult for me to catalog our books to start this project, but I am bound and determined that once we start packing for our move, I am going to keep a list of all the books that I haven't read yet. They might even go in a separate box (uh, boxes) for me to keep track of them.

I'm going to work really hard to keep the list up to date as I work my way through it, and to keep myself accountable by posting about it every so often here. But I've resigned myself that this project will definitely take a long time. I'd love to set a goal of having it done by Christmas, but with wedding planning and moving and everything else that life will throw at me, that might not happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...