Tuesday, August 3, 2010

STDs Redux

So it turns out I think I do want to send out save the dates. Why? Because we have some really pretty engagement pictures, and what else are we going to do with them? Or, uh, I mean, to let people know about our wedding?

Of course, before I send them out, I have to design them. I had a couple of ideas in mind for my own, and then I came across this post from Mrs. Cheese which I had bookmarked and then completely forgot about. And realized one more time, why I love her and her wedding.

Look at this:




I love the simplicity and that it gets all the necessary information across. Seriously. Love.

I was talking to my mom last weekend and we were trying to clarify some details, and I told her the goal for my wedding was beautiful, simple, and classic. I love details, but I also don't want to be swept up with them. And I think the STDs are a perfect example of that for me. I want to send out something and use our engagement pictures, but I didn't want to go overboard. I love this idea though - and now I just need to create my own.

1 comment:

  1. Phew...I thought this post was going to be about something else. : )

    Those are super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...