Friday, August 6, 2010

Puppy Love Friday

I have a lot of ridiculous pictures of my dog. But I was going through some old pictures and I found these - some of the first I ever took of my five month old-ish puppy on the day I brought him home from the humane society (he originally lived with another family and they brought him back to the humane society when he was somewhere around 5-6 months old because they were moving and couldn't take him - who does that??? I mean, I'm glad they did because I got my dog, but still!).

But I thought these were too cute not to share - happy Friday!





I wish there was something in the pictures that could show scale better because I forget how much smaller he was when he first came home. Now he's my 65 pound lap dog. Who gets upset when I shove him out of my lap because my legs have fallen asleep. (It's also crazy to see how black his muzzle was - homeboy's gotta whole lotta gray going on there now.)

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I have a gazillion pics of our dog and cat too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We have so many random Cody pictures it's a little ridiculous. But then I don't know what to do with them, so I like to share them here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...