Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Toy!

I got a new toy last week - the Droid! No it's not the Droid X or the Droid 2. It's the first one because I am cheap and Amazon was selling them for a penny with a new contract. Hells yes, sign me up!

I've had it for about a week now, and I gotta say I love it. Android is freaking sweet, the touchscreen is awesome and I love having easier access to apps and other programs that I had been wanting on a phone. Good times. I can even blog from the phone! Though not sure how to insert pictures yet. Hopefully I can figure out that soon.

The only real issue that I've been finding so far is that I use my phone for so much now (camera! Twitter! Reading the interwebs! Catching up on blogs!) that I've been using up the battery pretty frequently. It doesn't help that my computer has been sucking and I've essentially replaced it with the phone. Not forever, but just until the computer stops sucking. I think once I have a more balanced use of the phone the battery thing wont be as much of an issue. I hope.

But other than that, no complaints. Now I just need to play more with different apps. Anyone have favorites they want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...