Monday, July 19, 2010

It's Always Sunny

One of my favorite things about following so many creative people are the links they post to things that I wouldn't necessarily find on my own. Today while reading Brooke's post at Claremont Road, I couldn't help but re-post the wedding she linked to.

I love the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I don't remember if my brother or B first introduced me to the show, but I've seen every episode and am only a little bit sad that we no longer have cable and Hulu might start charging for new episodes ('course I'm also a bit bummed to be missing the new season of Mad Men that's starting now, but that's another story...).

One of the things that makes me smile about the show is that Mac and Dee and Charlie and the waitress are both married couples in real life. Love that they've been able to take this quirky show into something so big and get to do it together. And Dennis (Glenn Howerton) recently got married and their wedding was featured on Green Wedding Shoes. Love so many details about this wedding, but I think the photo booth was the best idea given that the whole cast was there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...