Tuesday, July 6, 2010

How Smart is Your Dog?

I've posted links to Hyperbole and a Half before, but I couldn't resist sharing this one as well. How would your dog do on a doggie IQ test? Cody has his moments, but at least he eventually will get out from under the blanket when I throw it on him!




Source

This illustration cracks me up because it's how Cody sits whenever we pick up his leash or say the word "walk." I can be a good dog! I can, I can, I can!

If you aren't already reading her blog, you should be. Hi-lar-ious.

2 comments:

  1. you know how to catch my attention. Doggie? Doggie? Miso is a genius. My mom is convinced he knows what day of the week it is. I disagree. He might be smart but I know for the fact that he does NOT know the difference between Monday and Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squirrel? Squirrel! Hehe, love that movie. And that would be pretty sweet if Miso could actually figure out the days of the week. I might even forgive him for that one time that he bit me. Cody has no idea what's going on, except that occasionally I am home during the day and sometimes I am not. Either way, he is sleeping.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...