Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wait, I'm Planning a Wedding Here?

So - it looks like we might be having some big changes around these parts in a bit. However, can't really talk about it yet. But soon!

Until I can talk about that however, my goal is to rededicate this space to wedding talk! Yay weddings! Ok, done with the the cheesy happy talk. But seriously, I was going back through some of my older posts, and I keep alluding to the venue (and the venue search - gah! No bueno), and now I have the dress! And I have some fun ideas for bridesmaid dresses that I want (and groomsmen clothes - but that's really B's domain...) to share with y'all. So that's what we're going to do this week, starting with our venue search! But you'll have to show up tomorrow to hear that story. I won't leave you hanging though - here's part of the area where we'll be celebrating our Island Wedding in the Woods:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...